Providing all your property management services since 1971
3 Bedroom Available in East Oakland
6221 Eastlawn Street, Oakland
This beautifully renovated apartment is available for you to call home. Your new home is fitted with the latest stainless steel appliances in sink fixtures, refrigerators, and dishwashing. Hot summer days are coming up- you will be grateful for the remote controlled fan installed in this unit!
11 minutes from Oakland airport, 5 minutes from the Oakland Coliseum and Oakland Coliseum Bart Station. Highland Hospital is less than 15 minutes away!
Come see this unit and see if its a fit for you!
**Please read our open house guidelines**
As house providers, most of our services have been deemed essential by the government. In an effort to maximize everyone’s safety and limit the spears of the Covid-19 virus, all attendees will be required to maintain all social distancing guidelines, including:
1. Maintaining a six-foot distance from others at all times
2. Wearing face masks, glove and/or hand sanitizer at all times
3. Only one person will be allowed to enter the unit at a time(or two from the same household)
4. Please also confirm to the showing agent before entry that you and other members of your household are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, influenza, or a cold. These symptoms may include but are not limited to: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, etc.
5. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please do not enter the premises, and immediately get tested to confirm that you do not have the Covid-19 virus
Our office is located at 678 14th St Oakland, Ca 94612
Additional $35.00 Application & credit check fee required (non refundable)must be a money order or cashier’s check made out to Western Management.
Western Management Properties believes all materials to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy. Floor plans and design may vary depending on the unit. Units subject to prior rental, change or withdraw without notice.