Western Management Properties, Inc. is a small management company with a select number of HOA’s. We offer a more personalized service to your association than you will get with the larger management companies. We pride ourselves on being responsive to the board and the association’s needs. Western Management Properties has been serving the needs of the Association Community since 1971.
Western Management Properties is professional in its approach to Association management, with a good group of established vendors and legal partners to handle any issue which the board may have to address.
We provide a myriad of Administrative services for the Association. These services are vital to the health of the Association. Consistently providing these services keeps homeowners happy. These are the services that will keep your Association running smoothly.
Administrative Management Services
- Attend all regular Board Meetings, Special Board Meetings and the Annual Meeting
- Prepare Board Meeting Agenda Packages for each Board Member
- Record Meeting Minutes and Distribute to Owners
- Prepare Year End Agenda Package for Annual Meeting
- Keep records of the Association
- Manage the distribution of keys, remotes, and parking passes
- Manage the membership roster, Owners & Tenants
- Handle the HOA documentation requests
- Manage Association Projects, including getting competitive bids and/or consultants
- Respond to Homeowners service requests
- Provide Professional and Courteous service to all Homeowners
- Review new legislation and other legal issues with Association Board
The Financial Management of the Association is our strength. The Association needs to have great knowledge about the finances in order to make the informed decisions about future reserve projects and whether to increase or lower dues for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Bill and collect monthly dues assessments, special assessments, fines and service fees
- Coordinate and enforce the collection of delinquent dues
- Enforce the Collection policy, up to and including the Non Judicial Foreclosure
- Maintain monthly financial statements
- Review and handle any homeowner billing inquiries
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including the Cash accounts
- Act as liaison with Accountant to provide necessary information for annual review
- Provide year-end financial statements to the owners
- Receive, review and pay vendor invoices
- Create a Pro Forma Budget and review with Board
- Distribute Approved budget to owners
- Coordinate and review the reserve study at least once every three years
- Maintain Corporate fling with Secretary of State
We strive to provide the best management of you community to not only enhance the curb appeal, but to maximize your return on investment. We provide routine inspections to check the facilities for any needed repairs. Depending upon the specifications of the Association, the repairs are scheduled and completed within a one week time frame. Larger repairs will be brought to the attention of the Board for review.
Property Maintenance Management
- Regular property inspections by the manager
- Maintain an answering service for emergencies 24 hours a day
- Handle vendor contracts
- Prepare and coordinate work orders
- Inspect for completion of projects
- Enforce CC & R’s and Association Rules & Regulations
- Coordinate the bid specifications for Association projects
- Provide access to vendors and prospective vendors
- Communicate to Board on all projects in progress